Sue conducts the Pet Partner Handler Workshop and advanced training classes in Summerlin. Upon Registration location will be shared.
- Therapy Team Prep Class – perfect the skills required to take the Pet Partner Workshop; solid basic obedience a prerequisitePet Partners Handler Workshop – this is the required Pet Partner Handler Course, held quarterly at a health facility – this class is without your pets!
LOVE DOG LAS VEGAS CLASS ARE FULL UNTIL February 2016
|SEE SCHEDULE BELOW|
PET PARTNERS ANIMAL THERAPY PROGRAM – To learn more about out local affiliate volunteer program go to www.lovedogadventures.org
LOVE DOG ADVENTURES ANIMAL THERAPY PROGRAM BEGINS WITH SOLID TRAINING WITH YOUR ANIMAL and the PET PARTNER HANDLER WORKSHOP
This Course includes:
- 5 hours of training with your dog
- 8 hours of the Required Pet Partner Handler Workshop without your animal
- Pet Partners Student Guide
- Several attempts to pass the Evaluation
- Shadow opportunities with experienced teams
- Mentoring with experienced teams
- Price $299.00 Per Handler
The current available Pet Partner Handler Workshop and training course IS FULL – the next will be in Spring 2016.
|Saturday Dec. 12, 19, January 9||12:00 – 1;00 and 1:00 – 2:00||THERAPY DOG PREP CLASS||N/A||Solid basic obedience and the skills required to become a Pet Partner therapy team with your dog – dogs must be registered for the Pet Partners Handler Workshop to take this course
|Saturday, January 16||9:00 am – 5:00 pm||REQUIRED PET PARTNER THERAPY HANDLER WORKSHOP||N/A||All day spent without your own animal! Learn the Pet Partner method of handling and working with the public, policies and procedures; demonstration dogs will be there to practice with
|Saturday, January 23 and 30||12:00 – 1;00 and 1:00 – 2:00||THERAPY DOG PREP CLASS||Now perfect the skills required to become a Pet Partner animal-assisted therapy team with your own dog; practice the Pet Partner EvaluationTest and conduct role playing scenarios.
|PET PARTNER EVALUATION||Scheduled one-on-one in a location team has never been before|
To Register, Contact Sue Grundfest at email@example.com or 917-301-4710 If you are interested in meeting for a FREE PET PARTNER Orientation with your dog, contact Sue at 917-301-4710 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must register to attend – space is limited
- Location will be provided once you Register to attend